Robin Hood Bingo is excited to announce our ALL NEW VIP Room! Play every night at midnight for your chance to win a £500 jackpot, £100 guaranteed…every night! As if that’s not enough, 1TG and 2TG players share £50!
Pre buy your tickets today for your chance to win! Don’t miss out, VIPs!
In addition to this sweet new room, I have also posted a sweet treat for you to enjoy while you play, and more importantly, while you win! Good luck and bon appétit!
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
• 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
• 8 ounces semisweet or bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
• 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
• 2 large eggs
• 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
• 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
• 1 cup confectioners (powdered or icing) sugar, sifted
• In a heatproof bowl placed over a saucepan of simmering water, melt the chocolate and butter. Remove from heat and let cool
• Beat eggs and sugar in electric mixer until thick, pale and fluffy (about 3-5 minutes)
• Mix in the vanilla, and add cooled chocolate. Beat until all incorporated
• In a separate bowl, whisk the flour, salt and baking powder, then add to chocolate mixture, stirring until combined
• Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator until firm (several hours or overnight)
• Preheat oven to 165C and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper
• Place sifted confectioners sugar in shallow bowl
• Form the dough into 2.5cm balls and roll each one in the sugar
• Make sure each ball is completely coated and place on baking sheet about 5cm apart
• Bake for about 8-10 minutes until the edges are slightly firm but the centres are soft
• Remove from oven and cool