Easter is coming, Roomies! We’re getting pretty excited at Robin Hood Bingo and we want you to get in the holiday spirit and start thinking about all things Easter!
You can start by playing Easter Bunnies, one of Robin Hood Bingo’s top instant games. It’s a video online slot game celebrating Easter bunnies and Easter eggs. There are 5 reels and 25 fixed paylines, as well as FREE spins and a bonus game! You can play whilst your bingo games are in progress so you won’t miss a thing and you’ll increase your chances to win! Visit Robin Hood Bingo and start celebrating Easter today!
And now for a little something tasty. Below is a recipe for delicious Chocolate Cream Filled Easter Eggs!
• 1/2 cup condensed milk (sweetened)
• 1/2 cup softened butter
• 1 1/2 tsps of corn syrup
• 1 tsp of salt
• 1 tsp of vanilla
• 6 to 7 cups of icing sugar (sifted)
• Yellow food colouring
• 1 lb semisweet chocolate
• 1 ounce paraffin wax (optional)
• Mix milk, butter, corn syrup and vanilla in large bowl
• Add in icing sugar in 3 to 4 batches, and stir well after each addition
• Mix well. Knead with your hands and mix in more icing sugar if needed so batter holds its shape and is smooth
• Take 1/4 and colour it yellow
• Make 10 to 15 small balls and set aside
• Make 10 to 15 larger balls with the rest of the batter
• Flatten the large balls, place yellow balls in the centre and shape the white mixture around to form an egg shape
• Put eggs on tray and cover with plastic wrap. Chill for at least 4 hours (until firm)
• Put chocolate and paraffin in bowl and place over hot water (not boiling). Dip eggs into chocolate with fondue fork
• Put eggs on tray that is lined with waxed or parchment paper
• Let cool until chocolate is firm