Robin Hood Bingo™ has more tasty surprises for you this week!
There’s loads of free bingo jackpots to be won daily, like in our 3ree 4 Free room, where you could win a whopping £2,000 in cash every day!
Plus check out Robin Hood Bingo’s exciting new slot games – we’ve added new ones! – and whilst you’re there, have a look at our casino and instant games too. Play Roulette, Blackjack, and Keno – all your favourites are right here!
Looking for more bingo fun? Remember tonight is In for a Penny, where you can win a £400 guaranteed cash jackpot for just 1p per bingo card. That’s right, play 1p bingo to win a whopping £400 cash prize! Plus don’t forget you can win free bingo cards to the Grand 55 (a £55,000 jackpot game!) in our cheap card tourneys.
Finally, be sure to check out our new chat games. Robin Hood Bingo™ has got loads of fun chat games playing daily, where you can win free bingo cards, free bonus coins, free vouchers, chocolates and more!
Talking of prizes, check out these delicious treats you can make yourself, right in the microwave! They’re delicious (and addictive, so watch out!) Our Robin’s Merry Muddy Mates are the perfect treat to eat whilst playing your favourite 75 ball and 90 ball bingo games!
Robin’s Merry Muddy Mates
Any flavor of Chex cereal or similar – 4 1/2 Cups
Powdered sugar – 3/4 Cup
Chocolate chips (semi-sweet or regular – we used regular) – 1/2 Cup
Butter or margarine – 1/8 Cup
Vanilla – 1/2 Tsp
Peanut butter – 1/4 Cup
1. Pour 4 1/2 cups of cereal into a large bowl and set bowl aside.
2. Add 1/2 cup of chocolate chips to a microwave safe bowl.
3. Add 1/4 cup of peanut butter to the chocolate chips.
4. Add 1/8 cup of butter or margarine to the chocolate and peanut butter.
5. Put the bowl in the microwave and microwave for one minute. Add 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla and microwave for 20 more seconds. Now it’s ready to stir.
6. When the chocolate mixture is fully melted, pour over the cereal in the large bowl that you set aside earlier.
7. Mix together, making sure to coat all the cereal with the chocolate.
8. Place the coated cereal into a large zippered bag and add 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
9. Make sure the bag is sealed and shake away.
10. Place on a sheet of wax paper to cool and after 15 minutes you can enjoy your tasty treat! You can refrigerate the leftovers (if you have any) in an airtight container.