It’s Sunday, merry players, and today at Robin Hood Bingo™ we’re celebrating more lucky winners, fun promotions and a super delicious muffin recipe!
Today play In for a Penny, Robin Hood Bingo’s 1p bingo game with a £400 guaranteed cash jackpot on offer! Then don’t forget to play Sky High Bingo, where you can win a whopping 10,000 bingo bonus coin jackpot every month! All you have to do is play in the 75 ball or 90 ball bingo rooms and bingo on the number 75 or 90. Every time you do you’ll earn 1 point, and the player with the most points at the end of the month will win the 10,000 bonus coins!
Tomorrow you can play Share the Wealth, Robin Hood Bingo’s™ 90 ball bingo game with a £200 cash jackpot plus extra cash to be won by all 1tg players. Talking of winning, check out our winner of the week, SmallvilleBloke, who won a whopping £4,165.52 on Shaman’s Dream Slots! Robin Hood Bingo has got hundreds of fab slot games, so be sure to spin to win and you could be our next big winner!
Talking of winners, here’s a clear winner in our book: Check out this super yummy recipe for Lemon Poppyseed Muffins, perfect for breakfast or snacktime!
Lovely Lemon Poppyseed Muffins
1 Cup Lemonade
1/2 teaspoon Lemon Zest, Grated
1/4 Cup Poppy Seeds
1/4 Cup Butter
1/4 Cup Sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
1 teaspoon Salt
2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
2 teaspoons Sugar
1. Preheat oven to 190
2. Heat Lemonade over medium-high heat until about to boil. Remove from heat. Stir in Poppy Seeds and Lemon Zest. Cool.
3. In a bowl, combine Butter and Sugar. Mix well. Add Vanilla Extract and Egg. Mix well.
4. In another bowl, combine remaining dry ingredients. Add to Butter mixture. Mix well.
5. Add in Lemonade mixture. Stir to moisten.
6. Spoon into greased muffin tin (this one sticks to those paper wrappers). Fill 3/4 full.
7. Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Meanwhile, in saucepan, combine lemon juice and sugar over medium-high heat. Stir constantly until sugar has dissolved.
9. Tunnel surface of each muffin and drizzle over the tops, OR combine powdered sugar and lemon juice and drizzle over the top.