Casino gaming facts are all over the internet. There are so many of them that we don’t know which ones to believe. Robin Hood Bingo has gathered a few of the most shocking facts that will colourise your inner punter.
Casino Gaming Facts That Will Shock You
Did you know that…
- The largest slot jackpot won in Las Vegas was by a 25-year-old engineer. The amount was $39,710,826,36.
- The possibility of winning a Royal Flush in poker is 1 out of 649,740.
- The world’s biggest casino gaming centre is Macau, not Las Vegas.
- Roulette is the oldest casino game and is also known as the devil’s game. This is because when you add all numbers on the roulette wheel, they sum up to 666.
- Card suits were invented from the French Ancient Regime.
- The first recorded tax and regulation was made up in the 4th century BC.
- The game Keno was invented in China. The sole purpose was to raise funds to build the great wall of china in order to protect the country during war times.
- 68% of players are slot players in Las Vegas.
- McCarran International Airport is the 8th busiest airport in the world. There are up to 850 flights a day and welcome almost 2.5 million people every month.
- The first online casino was launched in 1996 in Antigua by Microgaming.