Robin Hood Bingo™ has got treats for you this lovely Tuesday!
First, if you’re looking for some bingo fun, check out our Tuesday chat games. Have a cuppa in the Raining Coins room with Robingo at 11:30 and you could win FREE bingo cards to Payday Bingo, the 75 ball mega bingo jackpot with a £10,000 cash prize on offer!
Pop in for a win later tonight in the Power Hour (Penny Express room), where all 1tg players will share 1,000 FREE bonus coins at every game!
Talking of free bonus coins, remember you can earn yours daily, just for logging into the site. There are also loads of other ways to earn free bonus coins, because at Robin Hood Bingo you’re always being rewarded!
Looking for a guaranteed win? Then head to Extra Cash tonight to win a £200 guaranteed cash jackpot. Bingo cards are just 10p, so be there for your chance to cash in!
Whilst you’re playing your favourite bingo and slot games here at Robin Hood Bingo™, you can munch on these tasty savory muffins. Who says muffins have to be sweet? Bring these muffins with you for a quick snack on the go, the perfect accompaniment for playing Robin Hood Bingo on your mobile or tablet!
Robin’s Savory Muffins
Yield: makes 6 muffins
200 g plain flour
1 tsp sugar
pinch of salt
2 tsp baking powder
freshly ground pepper
dried herbs (if you have fresh herbs, it would be even better)
1 large egg
100 ml milk
60 ml vegetable oil or olive oil
1 spring onion chopped
2-3 slices of ham
100g cottage cheese
6-8 pitted green olives chopped
1. Preheat oven to 200 C / Gas 6 and add paper cases to a muffin tray.
2. Measure out the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the milk, oil, and egg. Then, stir into the dry ingredients until just combined (mixture will be lumpy).
4. Carefully mix in ham, spring onion and cottage cheese.
5. Fill greased muffin cups two-thirds full.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.