Hi Roomies, hope you’re having a spectacular weekend…and staying out of the cold!
We’ve got some bingo goodies (and delicious dishes) to keep you warm today!
It’s Super Sunday at Robin Hod Bingo, and you know what that means: Robin Hood Bingo’s exclusive bingo party with loads of coins and fab prizes up for grabs! It’s in the raining coins room from 2pm-3pm, where there will be a fun quiz from our chat host. What can you win this Sunday?? How do double coins and amazon vouchers sound?
It’s super cold this Super Sunday, so how bout’ some soup? Make this hot and yummy dish to slurp whilst you’re playing your favourite bingo and chat games in the Raining Coins Room tonight. Or for all you slot game lovers, this could be the perfect companion to the Amazing 1,000 slots tourney happening right now. It’s easy-peasy to make and oh-so-yummy!
Super Sunday Soup
- 2 pounds ground round
- ½ medium onion, diced
- 2 (15-ounce) cans mixed vegetables, drained
- 2 cups fresh Lima beans or 1 (15-ounce) can Lima beans, drained
- 2 cups fresh corn off the cob or 1 (15-ounce) can niblet corn, drained
- 2 cups carrots, sliced or 1 (15-ounce) can carrots, drained
- 4 (15-ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomatoes and okra
- 2 cups water
- Cook ground round and onions until browned. Add to slow cooker along with all other ingredients.
- Cook in slow cooker for 4 hours on low.
- Eat and enjoy!
See you in Raining Coins today between 2-3pm for your chance at winning double coins and amazon vouchers! I’ll be sipping on this super soup. If any of you try it let me know how it comes out!