It’s sweet Sunday here at Robin Hood Bingo™! That means there’s plenty of free bonus coins, 1p bingo, slot games and guaranteed jackpots for you to enjoy!
Play In for a Penny tonight at 9pm to win a £200 guaranteed cash jackpot, all for just 1p per bingo card. Of course you’ll also earn free bingo coins just for logging into Robin Hood Bingo today (and every day that you login!) You can then use your free bonus coins to play your favourite 75 ball and 90 ball bingo games. That means more free bingo for you!
Talking of freebies, don’t forget to check out Robin Hood Bingo’s™ Candy Land Slots Tourney. The first round is free, and you can continue playing for just pennies! There’s a sweet £300 guaranteed cash jackpot up for grabs daily, to be shared among the players with the most points.
Now take a look at this sweet candy bar recipe from Robin. That’s right, you can make your very own chocolate bars from the comfort of your own home, whilst you play your favourite bingo, slots and instant games at Robin Hood Bingo™!
Robin’s Riches Chocolate Peanut Bars
1 cup marshmallow creme
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup soft caramels
1 cup peanuts
2 cups chocolate chips
1. Line a pan with foil.
2. Mix together marshmallow cream and peanut butter to create the nougat layer; spread into a rectangular layer about 1/2-inch thick.
3. Place in freezer.
4. Melt caramels in microwave in 30-second intervals until creamy.
5. Stir in peanuts and heat for another 30 seconds.
6. Spread mixture over the nougat layer. Set aside to harden for about 30 minutes
7. Melt chocolate and dip each bar until completely coated.
8. Let candy bars firm up in the refrigerator for one hour before serving.
Eat and enjoy!