It’s finally here….Valentine’s Day! A whole day dedicated to all things love….like your special someone, your friends, chocolates, roses and candy…not mention bingo, slots, casino and instant win games!
Of course you know of Robin Hood Bingo’s super sweet Valentine’s promotions running this month – our £5,000 Love Boat has surprise bingo games every two days, with guaranteed cash jackpots to be won (up to £5,000!) Tickets are just 20p and this 90 ball bingo jackpot game plays every two days till the 24th February.
And don’t forget Robin’s Special Treat – earn kisses from our bingo hero and you could win one of 5 spa trip packages for two, to be enjoyed by you and your beloved or your bingo BFF! Get kisses for every £10 you deposit, 2 kisses for every £10 bingo wager, and 3 kisses for every £20 instant game wager. The top 5 players with the most kisses will win one of the lovely trips! Better hurry, though…Robin stops kissing on 17th February!
While you’re winning at £5,000 Love Boat and getting smooched by the folktale bingo hero, here’s a delicious and unique V-day recipie for you to try out: Valentine’s bark! It’s yummy and fun to make with your merry band of munchkins. 🙂
Valentine’s Day Candy Bark
Makes about 25 servings
1 12-ounce package Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 12-ounce package Milk Chocolate Chips
10 ounces Red Vanilla Candy Melts (or a little less than a 12-ounce package)
1/2 cup (more or less) of the following (or any other Valentine’s Day inspired candy):
Milk Chocolate M&Ms (Valentine’s Day version)
SweeTarts Hearts Gummies
Brach’s Valentine Jelly Beans
1. Lay a large piece of parchment paper on your workspace.
2. Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl at 30-second intervals, stirring at each interval. Be careful not to burn the chocolate.
3. Spread the melted chocolate onto the parchment paper in the shape of a rectangle, approximately 9 by 12 inches.
4. Melt the candy melts with the same process described above, or according to the directions on the package. Using a spoon, drop the melted candy onto the chocolate bark (9-12 dollops).
5. Using a knife, swirl up and down through the rectangle, then back and forth.
6. Sprinkle the candy of your choice on top of the rectangle, and press down lightly.
7. Let the bark set for 3 hours. Cut into pieces and enjoy!