It’s Sunday, merry players, which is the day that Robin Hood Bingo™ celebrates penny games, where you can win generous cash jackpots!
Today is In for a Penny, Robin Hood Bingo’s 1p bingo game with a £400 guaranteed cash jackpot up for grabs. That’s right, merry players, a £400 guaranteed jackpot for just 1p per bingo card!
Looking for more penny games? Why not try Robin Hood Bingo’s™ Candy Land Slot Tourney, where you can win a slice of the £300 cash jackpot every day, for just pennies! Best of all, the first round is FREE (that’s FREE SLOTS for you!) so you’ve got nothing to lose, and a guaranteed cash jackpot to win!
Talking of pennies, check out Robin Hood Bingo’s recipe for delicious, sticky penny candy. It’s easy to make and even easier to eat. Eat this scrumptious penny candy whilst you play your favourite penny bingo and slot games right here at Robin Hood Bingo™!
Robin’s Penny Candy
1 cup unsalted butter (NOT margarine)
1 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
40 saltine crackers
1. Heat oven to 220C.
2. Line 12×17 cookie sheet with foil and spray well with cooking spray.
3. Layer the saltine crackers on top of the foil.
4. Heat butter and sugar on stovetop and heat until boiling.
5. Reduce heat to medium, boil for 2 minutes stirring constantly, until the mixture starts to turn a caramel color.
6. Pour butter and sugar mixture over crackers and spread evenly.
7. Bake 4-5 minutes in oven.
8. Remove pan from oven and let cool 3-5 minutes, then sprinkle with chocolate chips.
9. As chocolate chips melt, carefully spread into an even layer over the toffee layer.
10. Let cool completely (refrigerate to cool more quickly.)Break into bite-sized pieces and serve. Store in refrigerator.