Hello there roomies! I hope your new year is sweet so far. Talking of, I’ve cooked up a delicious treat you can enjoy individually or with your band of merry mates.
It’s my favourite – a pumpkin pie in a mug, for you to enjoy while you’re playing the best bingo, slot and instant games right here on Robin Hood Bingo.
It’s easy as – well, pie! to make, almost as easy as earning Robin’s loyalty coins just for visiting the site, liking us on Facebook or following Robin Hood Bingo on Twitter.
And if you’ve been reading our blog lately, you’ll know that we’re also giving a yummy 2013 bonus – a 60% reload bonus until Sunday 6th January!
Perfect timing, too – our Lucky 7s Mega Bingo Jackpot is up for prebuy at 50p, but you can win free tickets every evening in the Strike it Lucky Room. There’s a guaranteed £7,777 juicy jackpot up for grabs (now that’s what I call a sweet reward!)
So enjoy a little sweet treat while you play at the best free bingo no deposit site with a folktale hero that’s always giving out goodies. Here’s to a very merry new year to all our Robin Hood Bingo Players. Bon Apetit…and good luck!
Marion’s Mega Mug Pumpkin Pie
2 cups pumpkin puree
1 can coconut milk, OR 2 cups regular milk
¾ cups maple sugar
1 Tbsp vanilla extract
2 tsp ground ginger
1 Tbsp cinnamon
2 tsp ground cardamom
½ tsp nutmeg
¼ tsp ground cloves
3 Large eggs
Pinch of salt
½ cup heavy whipping cream
1 Tbsp maple syrup
½ tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 190°C
- Spray the inside of 4 8oz coffee mugs with non stick spray
- Combine all filling ingredients in a food processer and process until smooth
- Divide filling equally amongst the 4 mugs
- Place in the oven and bake 40-50 minutes or until set
- Remove from oven and let cool
- Topping: Whip cream to soft peaks with electric mixer, then add syrup, cinnamon and vanilla and continue to whip until very stiff. Top each mug with a dollop of cream.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled if desired
Send me a picture of your pumpkin mug pie and you could win 500 coins from Robin!